Vibrational Raindrop Technique (VRT)
All candidates for the CVRTS designation must first complete 25 hours in Aromatherapy and Raindrop Technique studies OR credit for life experience before beginning the AromaSounds Program which leads to certification as a CVRT Specialist.. See the AromaSounds website for more complete updated information.
The program consists of the following components:
Certified Vibrational Raindrop Technique Specialist (CVRTS) (4 types):
Classic VRT approach in multiple systems specialty:
75 CEU in Classic VRT classes
Planetary frequencies specialty:
75 CEU in Planetary VRT classes
Sacred Solfeggio frequencies specialty:
75 CEU in Sacred Solfeggio VRT Classes
Pythagorean frequencies specialty:
75 CEU in Pythagorean VRT Classes
Additional Requirements for the certifications above:
> 10 CEU - professional ethics*
> 10 CEU - professional practices*
> 20 CEU - informed consent form*
> 30 CEU - anatomy & physiology
> 45 CEU - basic coaching skills workshop*
>75 CEU - Aromatherapy Intensive Paradigm
>Hold a LSH designation from the Federation of Spiritual Healers
Upon fulfilling the AromaSounds requirements please:
1. Complete the correct application for AromaSounds Graduates.
- Certified Vibrational Raindrop Technique Specialist (CVRTS)
2. Follow the NTCB application steps.
3. Those wishing to become licensed spiritual healers, please apply at the Federation of Spiritual Healers Licensing Board.
3. Be sure to attach your educational credentials and/or certificates of completion.
4. Each designation is good for one year and recertification is contingent upon accumulating 20 CEUs (continuing education credits).20 CEUs are expected yearly for recertification after the first year of renewal. A minimum of 10 CEUs must be in aromatherapy studies - books, DVDs, workshops, discussion groups, seminars; 10 CEUs may be in alternative therapies or business/professional development.