Certified Raindrop Harmonics Specialist
All candidates for the CRHS designation must first complete 25 hours in Aromatherapy and Raindrop Technique studies OR credit for life experience before beginning the AromaSounds Program which leads to certification as a CRH Specialist.
The program consists of the following components:
Certified Raindrop Harmonics Specialist (CRHS)
Additional Requirements for the certifications above:
> 10 CEU - professional ethics*
> 10 CEU - professional practices*
> 20 CEU - informed consent form*
> 30 CEU - anatomy & physiology
> 45 CEU - basic coaching skills workshop*
>75 CEU - Aromatherapy Intensive Paradigm
>Hold a LSH designation from the Federation of Spiritual Healers
*Training Required for LSH from the Federation of Spiritual Healers. Please check here.
Upon fulfilling the AromaSounds requirements please:
1. Complete the correct application for AromaSounds Graduates.
- Certified Raindrop Harmonics Specialist (CRHS)
2. Follow the NTCB application steps.
3. Those wishing to become licensed spiritual healers, please apply at the Federation of Spiritual Healers Licensing Board.
3. Be sure to attach your educational credentials and/or certificates of completion.
4. Each designation is good for one year and recertification is contingent upon accumulating 20 CEUs (continuing education credits).20 CEUs are expected yearly for recertification after the first year of renewal. A minimum of 10 CEUs must be in aromatherapy studies - books, DVDs, workshops, discussion groups, seminars; 10 CEUs may be in alternative therapies or business/professional development.